BDT Limited is a service integrator operating out of Malta, which offers satellite-based internet services throughout the Middle East and North Africa. BDT Limited specializes in Ku and L-band data transport solutions backed by proven networking technology and world class satellite providers. We provide seamless data transport solutions for the energy and maritime sectors as well as non-governmental organizations and government entities.
BDT Limited is currently looking to expand into new markets across North of Africa, and specifically in Algeria. We are looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Consultant who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands.
As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify market trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials to promote a successful entry into the Algerian market.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing, specifically in the IT sector, is necessary. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
The working language for this position will be Arabic and English.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
• Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on
• Helping to identify market trends and key opportunities for innovation.
• Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
• Working closely with sales and marketing department.
• Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
• Maintaining a marketing database.
• Understanding company product and brand.
• General office duties.
• Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
• Updating social media accounts.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
• Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• English and Arabic La